I know what's going to happen after today..
1. There will be widespread condemnation of the terror attack on Mumbai. Everyone from Aso to Zardari would speak in the same language.
2. The Indian government would vow strict action against those responsible and promise to bring more changes.
3. Opposition parties would take the government to the cleaners. LK Advani would cry his hoarse throat worse by saying we told you so...
4. With the ATS bosses gone - The Malegaon case would now soon slip into oblivion
5. Since the perpetrators of the Mumbai attack were apparently Muslim Jihadis, the Thackreys and Togadias of the world would find more ammo to fuel their rabid, radical, anti-Muslim Hindutva.
6. The news channels, specially Barkha Dutt will have another field day(s) and later thump their chests for bringing the maximum number of exclusives.
7. Three days later when the people are back on the streets, the 'indomitable spirit of Mumbai' will make headlines again
8. The ISI, LET and the underworld, along with Al-Qaeda will be the prime suspects
9. All of us will shake our heads, check with our friends and relatives in Mumbai for their safety and then move on
10. There will be another date to remember 26/11