Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Take a bow - Mr. Nomad









The Nomad gets an award (his first) from the Bohemian Rover - and that too for having 'The Power of Schmooze' !!

You may wonder, what is so surprising about it? But then, lets introduce to you -

The (real) Nomad



Lone warrior of the desert. He has waged a one-man war against the world with no success whatsoever. He also harbours an unshakable belief that he is a best-selling author waiting to be discovered. His quest for publication began with his autobiography "Sand in my Y-fronts". It was rejected. As were "Sand in my Y-fronts II" and Sand in my Y-fronts - The Musical". Here is a sampler for you



So I guess now you know for a writer like me, this award is special


(Images courtesy www.beaupeep.com)

1 comment:

Sidhusaaheb said...

I also like to read Beau Peep...

:D